Trustmark's Corporate Internship Program provides the opportunity to work with a leading financial services institution that places high value on education and associate advancement. The 8-week program offers placement opportunities in Jackson, Mississippi. It is designed to provide the intern with a basic knowledge and understanding of the various departments, services, and products of Trustmark as they relate both internally and externally.
Interns are assigned to a specific department for the summer; placement decisions are based on associate interests, skills, and position availability. Interns participate in various professional development events such as executive luncheons, department rotations, special projects, and presentations. The internship provides excellent networking opportunities with senior executives, managers, Management Development Associates, and other interns through receptions, projects, and special events. Interns are assigned mentors to help acclimate them to the Trustmark culture. Throughout the summer, interns are provided with direction, coaching, and counseling so that they may perform at their personal best.
- Appraisal Review
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc.
- Credit Analysis
- Commercial Real Estate
- Human Resources
- Loan Review
- Mortgage Banking
- Sales Management
- Information Technology
- Trustmark Investment Advisors
- Wealth Management (Brokerage)
- Incoming college junior, senior, or graduate
- Business-related major or MBA
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong accounting, analytical, and computer skills
- Available for employment by June 1 of the current year
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship by employer
- Recruitment takes place from February 1 through March 15 each year
P. O. Box 291
Jackson, MS 39205