Trustmark's Corporate Internship Program provides the opportunity to work with a leading financial services institution that places high value on education and associate advancement. The 8-week program offers placement opportunities in Jackson, Mississippi. It is designed to provide the intern with a basic knowledge and understanding of the various departments, services and products of Trustmark as they relate both internally and externally.
Interns are assigned to a specific department for the summer, and placement decisions are based on associate interests, skills and position availability. Interns participate in various professional development events such as executive luncheons, department rotations, special projects and presentations. The internship provides excellent networking opportunities with senior executives, managers, Management Development Associates and other interns through receptions, projects and special events. Interns are assigned mentors to help acclimate them to the Trustmark culture. Throughout the summer, interns are provided with direction, coaching and counseling so they may perform at their personal best.
- Appraisal Review
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc.
- Credit Analysis
- Commercial Real Estate
- Human Resources
- Loan Review
- Mortgage Banking
- Sales Management
- Information Technology
- Trustmark Investment Advisors
- Wealth Management (Brokerage)
- Incoming college junior, senior or graduate
- Business-related major or MBA
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong accounting, analytical and computer skills
- Available for employment by June 1 of the current year
- Must be able to work in U.S. without visa sponsorship by employer
- Recruitment takes place from February 1st thru March 15th of each year
PO Box 291
Jackson, MS 39205