Join the Trustmark team as a participant in an elite program, which focuses on providing a solid foundation in the financial services industry and develops future leaders. The Development Associate Program provides the opportunity for personal and professional development, 1:1 mentorship, hands-on assignments, industry-specific seminars, community involvement and exposure to senior leadership.
Trustmark recruits candidates who have a demonstrated, strong work ethic and proven leadership skills through academic performance, work experience and campus involvement. In addition, interested students should meet these requirements:
- Have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a Business-related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be scheduled to graduate on or before June 2021
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and have analytical and problem solving abilities
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to handle complex projects with a sense of urgency and be adaptable to change
- Be innovative, tech savvy and results-oriented
Internship or prior work experience is a plus. This program is available in Jackson, Houston, Birmingham, Mobile or Memphis, depending on your area of interest.
If you are enthusiastic and have a genuine interest in developing a career with Trustmark and the financial services industry, the Development Associate Program may be the perfect fit for you.
For more information about Trustmark and our internship program, email us at email@example.com.
Internship and Development Associate Programs
- Appraisal Review
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc.
- Credit Analysis
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Lending
- Corporate Treasury Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Loan Review
- Mortgage Banking
- Sales Management
- Tailored Wealth
- Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc.