Take advantage of a summer experience designed to provide you with an opportunity to gain knowledge and exposure to the financial services industry. Participate in hands-on assignments, professional development sessions and establish a network of mentors and industry contacts. If you're looking for a well-rounded experience, an internship with Trustmark may be the right fit for you.
Trustmark focuses on students who have a demonstrated, strong work ethic and proven leadership skills through academic performance, work experience and campus involvement. Interested students should be:
- Enrolled in a four-year or MBA program and classified as a junior or higher
- Enrolled in one of the following undergraduate majors: Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Scheduled to graduate in December 2021 or May 2022
Also, students should have:
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in developing a career with Trustmark
The Internship program is held during June and July and is available in Jackson, Houston, Birmingham, Mobile or Memphis, depending on your area of interest.
For more information about Trustmark and our internship program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship and Development Associate Programs
- Appraisal Review
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc.
- Credit Analysis
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Lending
- Corporate Treasury Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Loan Review
- Mortgage Banking
- Sales Management
- Tailored Wealth
- Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc.