Protect your business accounts
Trustmark’s Fraud Alert Services help you to actively monitor your business accounts to reduce the risk of fraud and limit fraud losses.
Explore Fraud Alert Services:
Reduce the risk of fraudulent check activity
With our Positive Pay service, we make sure the checks you issue are the checks that clear your account. Positive Pay helps detect fraudulent activity sooner and helps your company avoid unnecessary losses. Each time you issue checks, you submit an issued-checks file to Trustmark. We compare this file to all the checks that clear your account on a daily basis. If any unmatched items appear, Trustmark notifies you with the details of the suspected check(s) and lets you decide whether or not to pay the item. The Positive Pay Service also gives our tellers the ability to verify in real time whether or not a check presented for payment is a good item.
- Ability to make online pay or return decisions on checks that are not identified in your issued-checks file
- Helps prevent operating losses and time-consuming fraudulent check handling, research, and reconcilement
Next-generation account protection
Step up your account security and fraud protection with Trustmark’s ACH Alert. Detect unauthorized Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit transactions and return them electronically without leaving your office.
- Notifies you of the ACH debit activity on your account each morning by text or email
- Gives you the control to easily return detected fraudulent ACH debit items while making sure valid ACH debit items remain paid through a user-friendly website
- Allows you to quickly identify and add trusted ACH debit items to an approved list so that you have fewer items to review going forward
- Designed to work in conjunction with our Positive Pay service and myTrustmark® Business Online Banking to strengthen your business’s fraud protection
Learn more about ACH Alert.