Additional services to optimize Cash Management
Trustmark offers you additional cash management services to help improve your bottom line.
Explore our services:
Trustmark’s Bank-At-Work program is an employee benefit offered at no cost to your business that provides eligible employees premium banking services when they open any Trustmark checking account and establish direct deposit. These services are also available if the employee has an existing Trustmark account with direct deposit.
Benefits (for employees):
- $25 direct deposit credit to personal checking account
- Free first order of Trustmark corporate-image checks
- Free Trustmark ATM/Debit Card
- Free online and mobile banking, Bill Pay and eStatements through myTrustmark®
- Special interest rate for the first six months on credit cards*
- Up to $2,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage provided at no charge with the option to purchase additional coverage (annual enrollment required)
Trustmark will provide benefits packets that you can distribute to your employees so that they may take full advantage of the Bank-At-Work program.
To receive any or all benefits listed above, you must open a new Trustmark checking account or have an existing Trustmark checking account. Direct Deposit required. Benefits subject to change at any time without notice. *Subject to credit approval.
Automate funds transfers between accounts
Automatically transfer funds between your business deposit accounts, lines of credit and investment accounts with our Sweep Services. It works to minimize the interest you pay, maximize the interest you earn and provide worry-free account management.
Zero Balance Account (ZBA) Sweep
When funds are needed in sub accounts, Trustmark's ZBA sweep will initiate an automatic transfer to fund the account(s). If excess funds are available in sub accounts, an automatic transfer will be initiated to transfer funds back to the master account.
Maximize your company’s interest income with Trustmark’s Investment Sweep product to automatically move excess funds from your company’s checking account(s) to your choice of available investment options. You can choose from multiple Money Market Mutual Funds or an Overnight Repurchase Agreement. Each of these short-term investments allows you to maximize your interest income while minimizing the time you spend investing your company’s excess cash.
Line of Credit Sweep
Minimize the interest your company pays on its revolving line of credit by letting Trustmark move excess funds from your company’s checking account to automatically pay down your line of credit. When you need funds in your checking account, Trustmark will automatically advance funds, up to your available limit, to cover your disbursements and restore your target balance. No more worries about funding decisions, and you never advance more than you need.
Trustmark can combine the best of both worlds — borrowing and investing — by integrating your revolving line of credit with your investment vehicle of choice to automatically manage your checking account. By doing so, you are ensuring that your dollars are working for you all the time, minimizing the interest you pay using the Line of Credit Sweep and maximizing the interest you earn through the Investment Sweep.
- Save time from making funding decisions by allowing Trustmark to tie checking account(s) to your line of credit and/or investment account
- Reduce costs by reducing interest paid and overdraft fees, and increase interest earned on excess funds
- Complete automation of fund transfers, allowing Trustmark to do the work
- Minimize funding errors by directly associating your accounts together with Trustmark’s Sweep Services