Fisher Brown Bottrell offers Risk Control professionals who can help your company minimize the exposure to risk and loss through a number of strategies that can be tailored to your company's specific needs. Our team of experienced professionals can provide advice and appropriate insurance strategies for a wide variety of industries and operational situations.
In its simplest form, risk control is defined as preventing accidents and injuries to your workforce. Many times, losses can be prevented through engineering, training or employee behavior solutions, as well as work practice controls. We can help you identify risks and recommend strategies to help minimize your risk exposure.
Construction, Education, Food and Service, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Property Management, Public Sector, Real Estate, Retailers and Transportation
Automobile Liability, Back Injuries, Confined Spaces, Cuts and Burns, DOT Violations, Electric Shock, Employee Moral, Ergonomics, Fire and Gas, General Liability, Hazat/Hazcom, Life Safety, Lifting and Lowering, Machine Guarding, Manual Material Handling and OSHA Citations
Accident Investigation, Behavior-based Safety, Defensive Driving Training, Employee Recognition, Facility Walkthroughs, Job Site Inspection, Loss Control Visits, OSHA Outreach Training, OSHA Inspection and Penalty Mitigation Assistance, OSHA Record Keeping and Work Site Analysis
When you have a claim, Fisher Brown Bottrell is there for you - today and every day. Our team of experienced claims professionals will be your advocate and assist you through the entire claim process.
- Involvement in claims from opening to closure
- Liaison with insurers, adjusters and repair facilities
- Establishment of loss adjusting procedures to include reserve and settlement authority levels
- Claim review meetings with emphasis on reserve reduction and file closure
- Review of losses for reserve accuracy prior to LOC review by carriers
- Monthly review of loss experience
- Frequency and severity trending and analysis
- Litigation management and plan for claims resolution
- Assistance in subrogation recoveries
- Facilitate selection of TPAs and other service providers