Find your match
Choose the checking account that fits your lifestyle, keeping in mind your expected average monthly balance and the services and conveniences you’d find helpful. Every checking account includes these valuable benefits:
- Free eStatements
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with Android®, iPhone® and iPad® apps
- Free Trustmark debit card (personalized for $5)
When you’re ready, open your account online. It’s simple and only takes a few minutes.
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
|Personal Checking Accounts||Plus Checking||Tailored Checking||Simple Checking||Student Checking||Advantage Checking
||Health Savings Account|
|Waived Non-Trustmark ATM Fees|
|Overdraft Protection||Transfer fee applies||No transfer fee||Transfer fee applies||No transfer fee||n/a
|Unlimited Check Writing & Debit Card Transactions||$1 per check > 5 per month|
|Unlimited Deposits & Withdrawals||Distribution and contribution limits apply|
|Minimum to Open||$50||$5,000||$50||$50||$25||$100|
|Monthly Service Charge||$7.95 (ages 50 and above: $6.95)||$20 if requirements are not met||$10||$0||$5||$4|
|Monthly Service Charge Waived||Waived with $10,000 minimum balance per statement cycle||Waived for customers with a $25,000 monthly minimum balance and one of the following 1||Waived by meeting one of the following per statement cycle 2||n/a||n/a||Waived with a $1,000 minimum balance per statement cycle|
Overdraft protection is available with all personal checking accounts (excluding Advantage Checking and the Health Savings Account) via a Personal Savings, Personal Money Market, or Relationship HighYield Money Market account, or a Trustmark MasterCard® or Visa® credit card. All depositors are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
1. Tailored Checking monthly service charge waived with above stated monthly minimum balance and either a personal loan of $750,000, a HELOC of $100,000 outstanding, a combined personal deposit of $100,000 for primary & secondary users, or be a Tailored Wealth customer.
2. Simple Checking monthly service charge waived by meeting one of the following: 15+ debit card transactions, OR have a direct deposit of $100, OR have a $1,500 average balance.
Available for only the Simple Checking account when opened with a death certificate and letter of administration or testamentary papers. Available to the executor, executrix, or administrator of the deceased individual's estate. Includes all benefits and restrictions of the type of account chosen. A tax ID number is required for the estate.