We at Trustmark realize that you may be having trouble making your mortgage payments. After all, many people across the country are facing financial difficulties that affect their ability to pay.
Explore the Options
Trustmark is here to help. There are a number of options available to help homeowners like you who are struggling with mortgage payments. Don't wait. A conversation with your Trustmark loss mitigation preservation specialist - your dedicated point of contact through the process - will help you understand if you qualify for one of the loss approaches.
Understand the Process
We want to help. Call us at 1-866-229-1656 for a confidential review of your options. We'll talk with you about your situation, review your income, and discuss possible options so you can either stay in your home or leave your home and avoid foreclosure. In most cases, you'll be paired with a specialist who will work with you through the process.
Step 1: Get started with your specialist
Call 1-866-229-1656 to talk to us. We'll:
- Discuss in detail the reasons for your hardship or default
- Ask you the amount of your annual gross income
- Ask you whether the property is occupied or vacant
- Discuss your options
Step 2: Gather and review your documents
Step 3: Submit your information
- Complete all spaces. Write "n/a" if something does not apply to you.
- Write your loan number on every page. If pages separate, this helps organize them
- Return every page we send to you. Don't leave anything out, even blank forms.
- Check signatures. Make sure each borrower has signed and dated all forms where indicated.
- Keep your original documents. We only need copies
- Submit everything at once. Sending documents individually can slow down the process.
Step 4: Discuss next steps with your Trustmark loss mitigation specialist