The Advisory Board of Directors of Southern Community Capital consists of a diverse group of regional and national members serving in communities throughout Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas. Our Advisory Board plays an active role in sourcing the needs of our communities through leadership roles in the following organizations:
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Jackson Medical Mall Foundation
- LiftFund, LLC
- MAEF Public Charter Schools, Inc.
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
- Retro Metro, LLC
- The Community Foundation of Alabama