Helping You Reach Your Goals
When it comes to our Wealth Management Division, we don't have a one-size-fits-all program.
Trustmark Wealth Management is a division of Trustmark National Bank designed to help clients accumulate, preserve, and transfer wealth and has been dedicated to the financial goals of affluent clients since 1925. When it comes to Wealth Management, we don't have a one-size-fits-all program. We provide services that are uniquely implemented based on the needs of each individual. Today, Trustmark Wealth Management administers over $12 billion in assets. By integrating our many areas of experience, we offer comprehensive wealth management services that help our clients identify their financial objectives, and we provide strategies to help meet those objectives .
Our Wealth Management Services include:
- Money Management
- Brokerage Services*
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Institutional and Personal Trust Services
A team you can trust
There are more than 150 professionals under the Trustmark Wealth Management umbrella who bring a combination of education, experience, and insight to our clients. In fact, the average industry tenure among our staff is more than 20 years. Beyond longevity, our professionals are also well-credentialed. Among our staff are individuals whose titles include JD, CFP®, CFA, CPA, CLU, MBA, and ChFC designations, which add an even greater breadth to our services.
Our collaborative approach
By drawing on key areas within our organization, we are able to provide well-developed, multifaceted research- and market-based strategies. Though highly specialized, each of our service areas works collaboratively with the others so that we provide you with seamless strategies.
- Trust Group - includes estate planning and personal trustee services, corporate trust and institutional custody services, and 401(k) plan management and pension plans. Our Trust areas work closely with Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc., which provides investment management services for our many Trust Group clients.
- Investment management and asset allocation strategies are developed and implemented by seasoned portfolio managers through Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc.
- Trustmark Financial Services offers access to equities, bonds, mutual funds, separately-managed accounts, custom portfolio strategies, fixed and variable annuities, alternative investments, and life, long-term care, and disability products through its relationship with LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.*
- Modular or comprehensive Financial Planning delivered by our financial planning professionals will assist you in implementing effective financial strategies for your retirement planning, estate planning, asset allocation, insurance needs, education funding, and business succession planning.
- Access to traditional banking services, such as lending and deposit functions, are provided through Trustmark Private Banking, where we focus on service delivery with an exceptionally high degree of personal attention.
For more information, please contact our Wealth Management Division:
Main Office Jackson, MS | 601-208-2952 or 1-855-482-3828
*Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance Products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Trustmark Financial Services is a division of Trustmark Wealth Management, which is a division of Trustmark National Bank. Trustmark Financial Services and Trustmark National Bank are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
This site is designed for U.S. residents only. The services offered within this site are available exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives. LPL Financial U.S. registered representatives may only conduct securities business in: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, and WI. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state.
Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc., is an SEC-registered investment adviser, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trustmark National Bank, and a division of Trustmark Wealth Management. LPL Financial is not affiliated with Trustmark National Bank or Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc.
Financial Planning services are offered through Trustmark Wealth Management, a division of Trustmark National Bank. Certain advisory products and services are offered through LPL Financial, a registered Investment Adviser.
Securities and Insurance Products:
Not FDIC Insured
Not Bank Guaranteed
May Lose Value
Not Insured by any
Not a Bank Deposit