Convenience in a card
Whether you’re running to the ATM, paying for groceries, or treating yourself to something special, Trustmark offers several cards that make banking more convenient.
ExpressCheck Debit Card
Looks like credit, acts like cash
Swipe your ExpressCheck Debit Card everywhere a MasterCard ® debit card is accepted, and pay directly from your checking account. Need cash? Simply use your ExpressCheck Debit Card and personal identification number (PIN) at any Trustmark Express, Pulse, ® or Cirrus ® ATM.
- Price Protection – If you buy a covered or qualifying item with your debit card and then see it advertised for less within 60 days, the difference is refunded.1
- Extended Warranty – This benefit doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer (or U.S. store brand) warranty for eligible purchases for a maximum of one year, up to $10,000.2
- Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are dissatisfied with a product purchased within 60 days and the merchant will not accept a return, this benefit provides up to $250 per product.3
Plus, you are also protected with Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases,4 and all purchases are listed on your account statement for easy recordkeeping. To learn more about these additional benefits or to request a printed "Guide to Benefits," contact the MasterCard Assistance Center at 1-800-MC-ASSIST. You can also visit https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/consumers/offers-promotions/card-benefits.html for a full description of these benefits and how to use them. For an ExpressCheck Debit Card application, call 1-800-844-2300, or visit your nearest Trustmark branch.
Trustmark Express ATM Card
A quick and easy way to payYour Trustmark Express ATM Card is accepted at all Trustmark Express automated teller machines (ATM's) or at any one of 135,000 Pulse® or Cirrus® ATM's worldwide. Plus, you can pay at participating stores by swiping and entering your PIN. It is directly connected to your checking account. Daily transaction limits apply.
Whether you choose the ExpressCheck Debit Card or Express ATM Card, you can find Trustmark Express ATM's conveniently located near you. Make cash withdrawals and deposits, check your account balance, and more.
VISA® and MasterCard® credit cards are also available. Learn more.
- Up to $250 per claim and four claims per 12-month period. Additional conditions and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Guide to Benefits for details.
- Maximum benefit for repair or replacement cannot exceed the actual amount placed on your debit card, or $10,000. Additional conditions and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Guide to Benefits for details.
- Maximum of four claims per 12-month period. Additional conditions and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Guide to Benefits for details.
- Certain restrictions apply. For details, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.